Specialized S-Works Enduro 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018
The Specialized S-Works Enduro 27.5" is the dream mountain bike for so many riders who love nothing more than the most technical trails, big drops, and unforgiving rocky terrain.
With an extremely high-grade FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre frame construction, this is a lightweight beast, with unrivalled stiffness. The perfect material to help the rider smash their way up steep climbs, master tight twisting descents, and sail over jumps alike.
The 27.5" geometry is optimised for this wheel standard, with a longer top tube, short chainstays and a lower bottom bracket; all combining to improve the handling so the bike feels glued to the trail.
Öhlins are experts in suspension and have provided a seriously impressive specification to the front and rear end of this bike. The fork features the RXF 36 twin-tube design air spring system with an adjustable third chamber, so you can dial in your preferred tension and rebound over a plush 170mm of travel. The rear shock is a Custom Öhlins STX with a single-tube design for a clean looking but sophisticated damping performance, featuring another 170mm of travel. Combined, the bike uses this dual-suspension set up to float over almost anything in its path and handles big drops extremely well.
The drivetrain comes from SRAM; their top specification one-by 12-speed XX1 Eagle system belongs on this bike, delivering the kind of shifting and drivetrain performance that simply can't be bettered. With SRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc brakes, it can stop exactly when you want, or deliver modulated speed control when you want to take the heat out of your descent before a sharp turn.
Roval Traverse wheels with Specialized Butcher tyres come with standard Presta valve tubes, but can be converted to tubeless if you prefer.
- FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre frame construction
- 27.5" (650b) Geometry provides an aggressive, well-rounded ride
- Threaded bottom bracket
- Öhlins RXF 36 fork features three-chamber air spring and TTX (Twin Tube) damping, boasts 170mm of plush travel
- Supremely efficient SRAM XX1 Eagle one-by groupset
- Roval Traverse SL wheelset
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: FACT IS-X 11m Carbon FSR 27.5" chassis with SWAT™ down tube storage, 170mm of travel, carbon seatstays, carbon 27.5 chainstays, tapered head tube, alloy link & adjustable shock extension, 148mm rear dropouts
- FORK: Öhlins RXF 36, 27.5", Twin-Tube design, air spring with adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable high and low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 46mm offset, 170mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design, Rx All Mountain Tune, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression and rebound damping, 216x57mm
- STEM: Syntace MegaForce 2, 6-degree, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized DH, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 180mm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle™, 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CRANKSET: SRAM XX1 Eagle, carbon, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline, 30T chainring
- FRONT HUB: Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24 hole
- REAR HUB: Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28 hole
- SPOKES: DT Swiss Revolution
- RIMS: Roval Traverse SL 27.5", hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready, hand-built
- INNER TUBES: Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow Ti rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Command Post IRcc WU, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 34.9mm, 150mm of travel
- ACCESSORIES: Specialized Dirt pedals
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 801781
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more