Specialized S-Works Epic Evo Mountain Bike Frame 2022
The Specialized S-Works Epic Evo Mountain Bike Frame fuses a thoroughbred XC-racing character with increased suspension travel to afford blinding speed and efficiency over a complete gamut of riding scenarios. Made from Specialized’s finest carbon, the frame promotes a lofty stiffness to weight ratio, ensuring stunning reactivity when the power is pushed on the climbs and spritely handling through tight turns and berms.
To complement its responsiveness, the frame integrates a rear suspension design with advanced kinematics and a super-plush FOX FLOAT/Rx XC Tune rear damping unit to guarantee exceptional rear wheel traction across ruts, roots, mud and loose gravel. Additionally, the rear suspension configuration promotes excellent anti-squat characteristics to further improve pedalling efficiency.
A progressive XC themed geometry places the rider in a perfectly balanced and highly efficient position over the pedals. This geometry can be subtly adjusted by the flip chips in the rear of the frame that alter the head angle and the bottom bracket height, fine-tuning the ride characteristics in line with the trail demands.
- An XC machine with extra travel to enable it to conquer any trail or track with blinding speed
- Made from FACT 12m carbon, the frame delivers an incredibly low weight and stunning pedalling responsiveness
- Integrating a FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Rx XC Tune rear damping unit, the frame grants 110mm of plush travel
- The sophisticated rear suspension kinematics afford a more progressive action for increased rear wheel traction and control
- Excellent anti-squat characteristics means the rear suspension format guarantees excellent pedalling efficiency
- Progressive XC geometry grants a composed but fast riding position
- Rotating the Flip Chips at the rear of the frame alters the head angle and adjusts the bottom bracket for customised handling
- Designed for 29" wheelsets
|Frame||Specialized S-Works FACT 12m Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, BSA threaded bottom bracket, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Rx XC Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima Coat, 3-position adjustment with Open Mode Adjustment, 190x40mm|
|Seat Post Clamp||Specialized Alloy 34.9, Titanium Bolt|
|Wheel Size||Designed for 29" wheels|
|Braking System||Designed for direct mount hydraulic disc brake calipers|