Specialized S-Works Evade II Helmet
The Specialized S-Works Evade II Helmet has been built for the discerning cyclist, chasing every marginal gain out on the road. Designed in Specialized's Win Tunnel, the helmet's shape has been optimised for ultimate aerodynamic efficiency, shaving six seconds off it's predecessors time over 40km, and coming in a whole minute faster than the Prevail.
When designing the Evade II, Specialized's goal was to create an aero helmet as breathable as a climber's helmet. Thanks to the 4th Dimension Cooling System, this has certainly been achieved. Featuring large vents, deep internal channels and aligned exhausts ports, the level of ventilation is claimed to be comparable to riding without a helmet.
Despite this impressive breathability, the helmet boasts a tough design, offering the protection required for high-speed riding. Utilising a patented Energy Optimised Multi-Density EPS construction and an Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton the Evade II will effectively manage impact energy, protecting you in the event of an accident.
Whilst performance is clearly at the forefront of the design, Specialized have ensured that comfort is not sacrificed for speed. The Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system can be adjusted vertically, providing a precise fit, regardless of your hairstyle, while the 4X DryLite webbing is soft, lightweight and moisture resistant. The Gutter Action brow pad is another key addition, channelling sweat away from the eyes and towards the temples.
Finished with a magnetic closure system, the Evade II is incredibly easy to secure and remove, perfect for fast, seamless transitions.
Please note: Helmets that are sold on Sigma Sports are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
- Designed using Specialized's Win Tunnel for ultimate aerodynamic efficiency
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports offer high levels of ventilation
- Patented Energy Optimised Multi-Density EPS construction and Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton help to manage impact energy
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability provides a perfect fit
- Gutter Action brow pad design increases comfort and sweat management
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Tri-Fix web splitter ensures improved comfort and easy strap adjustments
- Instrap webbing system is ultra-light and durable
- Magnetic closure ensures quick, single-handed fitting and removal
PRODUCT REF: 856939
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more