Specialized S-Works Prevail II Sagan Collection Helmet
Add a touch of Sagan style to your kit with the Specialized's S-Works Prevail II Helmet. This collection is influenced by Sagan's unique style and character, and this helmet not only looks great, it's got the performance to match. Taking on rider feedback, Specialized have managed to make improvements to an already flagship model, the Prevail, for enhanced fit, comfort and ventilation.
A smaller profile has been created, that sits lower on the head for improved fit and safety. The change comes from a patented EPS construction paired with an aramid-reinforced skeleton. This combination manages impact energy to keep you better protected in the case of a crash.
Deep internal channels are part of Specialized's 4th Dimension cooling system and ensure airflow is optimised across the head for unmatched cooling. 35 vents are combined with a 'Mega Mouthport' for optimum ventilation and breathability. 4X DryLite webbing is light and soft and won't stretch out and lose its shape when damp. A Gutter Action brow pad prevents sweat going into your eyes on hot days.
Although still a traditional road helmet, the profile has been aerodynamically improved to save those vital seconds. A Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system allows for height adjustability for a precise fit across a range of head sizes and shapes. When you're out after dark, the reflective details improve your safety.
Please note: Helmets that are sold on Sigma Sports are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
- Patented Energy Optimised Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy
- Patented aramid-reinforced skeleton provides internal EPS support
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit
- Mega Mouthport optimises cooling and sweat evaporation
- Aerodynamic design
- 4th Dimension cooling system with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Patented clip-on visor included
PRODUCT REF: 894148
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more