Specialized S-Works Prevail Women’s Road Helmet 2017
As the most complete, lightweight racing helmet Specialized have ever created, the Specialized S-Works Prevail Women’s Road Helmet 2017 is the ideal choice for any rider looking for their next performance-driven helmet. Its wide range of aerodynamic features make it incredibly quick, whilst the cooling system ensures you don’t overheat when putting in big efforts on the bike.
Specialized’s 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents and aligned exhaust ports control the ventilation of the Prevail. Drawing air in through the large vents, cooling the head and expelling it all the way through the rear aligned exhaust ports is what the 4th Dimension Cooling System advances in, and combining this with a Tri-Fix web splitter, the overall comfort of the helmet is increased.
A Gutter Action brow pad design now features in a vast number of road helmets, but in the Specialized S-Works Prevail, it gives optimal levels of comfort and sweat management. The gutter action moves sweat away from your forehead and down the sides of your temples, ensuring your vision is completely clear throughout every stage of your ride.
In case the worst happens and you do come off the bike, it’s only right you’re safe in the knowledge that’ll you be protected. Specialized have incorporated their patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton which provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy.
Soft 4X DryLite webbing material controls the moisture management of the Prevail, allowing sweat to be absorbed and not intrude your vision. This material won’t stretch over time, either, making it easy to remove from the helmet and chuck in the washing machine.
- Patented clip-on visor for versatility of on and off road rides.
- Patented Energy-Optimised Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit
- Mega Mouthport optimises cooling and sweat evaporation
- Aerodynamic design
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Patented clip-on visor included
- Includes Patented clip-on visor for versatility of on and off road rides