Specialized S-Works Roubaix Road Frameset 2017
It turns out, the long awaited Specialized S-Works Roubaix Road Frameset 2017 was worth the wait. Utilising cutting-edge Future Shock technology, a FACT 11r carbon fibre construction and thru-axle compatibility, this bike is perfectly suited to endurance focused riders who relish the miles.
Future Shock suspension acts as a piston in the head tube to offer 20mm of travel. This is ideal for rough roads as it improves vertical compliance by eliminating fork splay. This ultimately means, rather than you bike losing energy over bumps, it can absorb the shock and move smoothly through them. In Specialized Rolling Efficiency Model the Roubaix outperformed any other bike on the market, so expect a seriously smooth and fast ride.
Future Shock suspension combines with Specialized's premium FACT 11r carbon and a new seatpost clamping construction that adds torsional compliance. This enhances comfort whilst you are sitting in the saddle and putting the power down.
The 12mm thru-axle is designed for use with disc brake wheels, helping to add stiffness and strength.
SWAT storage sits over the bottom bracket, providing slimline storage space for items like an inner tube, multi tool and tyre levers.
- Featuring Specialized's Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The S-Works FACT 11r frameset is Specialized's highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- An S-Works Roubaix Disc fork is built from Specialized's top-end FACT 11r carbon fibre for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- FACT carbon CG-R seatpost has integrated elastomer inserts that help dissipate road chatter and vibration, without sacrificing responsiveness or power transfer.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel
- FORK: Specialized Roubaix disc, FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
PRODUCT REF: 680303
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more