Specialized S-Works Roubaix Team Disc Frameset 2020
With a mantra of ‘Smoother is Faster’, the Specialized S-Works Roubaix Team Disc Frameset has been designed to be as fast as possible whilst still keeping the rider comfortable in order to reduce fatigue. The carbon frame has been developed using Rider-First Engineering and tube shapes from Specialized’s FreeFoil Shape library to produce a sub 900-gram frame that matches the race-winning Tarmac SL6 for aerodynamics.
To complement the speed of the frame, the S-Works Pave seatpost offers a huge amount of compliance and comfort by having flex built into it and by clamping it low in the frame so that the rider is isolated from the road bumps. At the front end, the second generation Future Shock 2.0 sits atop the headset and below the stem to suspend the handlebar, thus protecting the rider’s upper body and hands from the kind of battering dished out by the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix. The effect of the shock can be easily altered on the fly using the control knob so that it can be tightened for smooth sections and slackened off for the worst surfaces. These race winning developments are equally effective on poorly surfaced British roads and will provide long distance comfort for sportives or multi-day adventures, and with the ability to use tyres up to 33mm wide the S-Works Roubaix needn’t be confined to smooth tarmac.
- Specialized FACT 11R carbon fibre frameset, Rider-First Engineered™ FreeFoil tubing - lightweight and aerodynamic
- Future Shock 2.0 hydraulic front suspension unit with compression adjustment knob
- S-Works Pave seat post dampens vibrations
- Threaded bottom bracket shell
- Non-gender specific geometry - one bike for all
You can learn more about the Specialized Roubaix Road Bike range on the Sigma Sports Hub: Specialized Roubaix Road Bike 2020 - First Look.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11R, Rider-First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, clearance for 33mm tyres
- FORK: Specialized Future Shock 2.0 with Damper, Smooth Boot, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc brake
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works Pave
PRODUCT REF: 1060747
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more