Specialized S-Works TT MIPS Helmet
Smash your targets in the Specialized S-Works TT MIPS Helmet. The design sets it apart from the competition, with innovative Gill Vents to pull air through, and out of the rear exhaust ports. The proven benefit is a 62-second advantage over 40km, compared to a standard road helmet. Not only fast, but this helmet also keeps you cool during the toughest efforts. MIPS technology gives you the best protection in the event of a crash, dispersing force no matter the direction of impact, and reducing the likelihood of a head injury. ANGi ready, you can add this crash sensor (purchased separately) and have your selected contacts alerted to a possible emergency.
The height-adjustable Mindset system with micro-dial ensures you get a precise, secure and comfortable fit and speeds up transitions. 4X DryLite webbing holds its shape even when wet and the Instrap webbing keeps weight to a minimum. Two shields are included to suit different conditions, and they can be easily swapped out via a robust snap-fit. If you prefer sunglasses, you'll still retain the same aerodynamic benefits.
- Advanced, wind-tunnel-developed aerodynamics and ventilation save 62 seconds over 40km compared to a standard road helmet
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy
- Ultra-light Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit
- Innovative Gill Vent design improves airflow and reduces drag
- Removable Shield has a robust snap fit and comes with both clear and smoked tints
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustment
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Fit system is ANGi crash sensor ready