Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Wolfpack Ltd Disc Frameset
Celebrating an incredible season for the Deceuninck - Quick-Step team, alongside an 11 year partnership, Specialized has released this striking S-Works Tarmac SL6 Wolfpack Disc Frameset in a limited-edition colourway. The team is referred to as the 'Wolfpack', with the name representing their philosophy, values and spirit, and it's proudly displayed on the inside of the fork, alongside a nod to some of the big victories. Only 200 of these frames have been produced, with frame number one now hanging in the halls of the Deceuninck - Quick-Steps headquarters in Belgium.
One of the most complete race bikes out there, the Tarmac Disc is a true all-rounder; it can sprint, climb, and even excels over the white roads of Italy and the cobbles of the classics. Weight is minimised by the full carbon FACT 12r construction, while the Rider-First Engineered™ layup keeps handling consistent across the range of sizes. Although not an aero road bike as such, there are drag-reducing details, including the redesigned fork, dropped seatstays and a D-shape seatpost and seat tube. With Specialized's Performance Road Geometry, your position will be optimised for speed with no compromise on comfort. There's flex built into the seatpost, plus the option to fit tyres up to 30mm wide, so you'll remain comfortable hour after hour in the toughest conditions. Designed for a disc brake build, you can reap the benefits of this performance frameset even in the worst weather.
- Advanced aerospace composite optimisation software revolutionises the construction and layup of the latest FACT 12r carbon. Its use sheds nearly 200 grams - a 20% reduction in frame weight
- Rider-First Engineered™ design - every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas
- A new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube results in a Tarmac that’s approximately 45 seconds faster over 40 kilometres
- The updated Performance Road Geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. Combines a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which deliver an instantaneous response and optimal power transfer
- The seatpost has flex built-into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen
- Tyre clearance up to 30mm
|Frame||Specialized FACT 12r carbon fibre, Rider-First Engineered ™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works FACT 12r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Bottom bracket||OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works FACT carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset|
|Seat clamp||Tarmac SL6 clamp assembly|