Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Womens Road Frameset 2018
For riding on the edge, at the forefront of the possible, and pushing yourself further with the best all-around machine, the Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6 Womens Road Frameset 2018 is the core item that synthesises your components together to create the bike of your dreams and the ride of your life.
Benefitting from a Rider-First Engineered technology to assure you of the greatest possible level of comfort and precision positioning, you are seated in an optimal position for putting down your power. Constructed from Specialized's own, specially engineered FACT12r carbon fibre for the best response with regards to feel, and the most direct transmission of power, this bike remains stiff when the pedal drops, whilst giving you the comfort to glide when easing off the pace at the front. A dropped seat stay junction shielded behind the seat tube for a greatly improved aerodynamic performance on the road, you can be sure to hit that high-performance goal through improved efficiency on the bike. This design also improving transfer through the frame, you can make sure that your effort doesn't go to waste.
With a cutaway seat tube allowing for greater tyre clearance, you can ride tyres up to 28c, giving you the ability to tackle rougher stuff. Engineered for use with the highest level internal groupsets, this frameset makes use of electronic-specific internal routing but can also be used with mechanical groupsets. An internally integrated seat clamp improves the frame's ability to cut through the wind. A tapered fork giving much better response from your front end, steering becomes a matter of intuition, and light, race twitch precision gives you a machine designed for carving your way to the front.
Finished with CeramicSpeed bearings encased in the OSBB bottom bracket, this frame assures you of the best and most efficient possible chainset and power response when riding. With a seat post offering an engineered flex to assure you of a comfortable ride, you can race like an ace without feeling worse for the pace.
- 733 gram net weight in size 56cm
- Specialized FACT 12r carbon fibre
- Lowered seat stays for superior stiffness and aerodynamic response
- Bladed seatstay tubes for enhanced rigidity and aerodynamics
- Concaved seat tube section for improved tyre clearance
- D-Shaped seat post for comfort and aerodynamic efficiency
- Superior aerodynamic shaping brings gains on the flat
- Internal routing, with mechanical and Di2 compatibility
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 747437
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more