Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized S-Works Turbo Creo SL EVO Carbon Electric Gravel Bike 2022
The Specialized S-Works Turbo Creo SL EVO Carbon Electric Gravel Bike blends powerful and consistent pedalling assistance with low weight and responsiveness to donate an exceptional, inspiring ride during mixed-terrain adventures. The SL 1.1 motor delivers up to 240 watts of power, helping the rider over steep climbs and along technically challenging terrain. The power is delivered intuitively up to a maximum speed of 15.5 mph / 25 km/h in accordance with the rider's cadence to guarantee a smooth and natural feel. A long-lasting battery partners the motor, delivering up to 80 miles of range. This range can be lengthened to 120 miles when using the included range extender.
Controlling the motor system, the Mastermind TCU handlebar unit displays ride metrics, the battery level and allows easy alterations of the assistance mode mid-ride. Additionally, the system can be paired to a smartphone via ANT+ or Bluetooth for further tuning, monitoring and ride recording. An integrated power meter completes the motor system's attributes, allowing the rider to accurately track their training performances.
A FACT 11r carbon frameset completely conceals the motor and the battery and is lightweight and laterally stiff to promote a reactive, positive riding experience. A clever carbon layup in the frame's stays infuses vertical compliance to its rear end, and this combines with the fork's Future Shock 2.0 steerer tube damping unit to give a plush, fatigue-reducing ride over the most uneven trails and tracks.
Roval Terra CLX wheels have light but robust carbon rims and are driven by a super wide-ranging SRAM RED/XX1 Eagle 12-speed gear setup which shifts accurately and smoothly via its wireless electronic format. Hydraulic disc brakes stop with aplomb in all conditions, while a dropper seatpost affords extra control on fast and technical descents.
- A lightweight, smooth and lively electric gravel bike with an abundance of power for tackling the toughest mixed-terrain adventures
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor provides as much as 240 watts of silent pedalling assistance
- The motor’s torque curve matches the power delivery to the rider’s cadence for a more natural feel
- No resistance is generated by the motor when riding unassisted
- The Specialized SL battery provides a range of up to 80 miles
- The battery can be recharged in just 2 hours 35 minutes
- An included battery range extender lengthens the range to a possible 120 miles
- A Specialized Mastermind TCU handlebar unit displays ride and battery metrics and allows modulation of the assistance level
- The motor system can be connected to the Mission Control app via ANT+/Bluetooth
- The Mission Control app allows motor tuning, ride recording and battery monitoring via a smartphone
- A built in power meter integrated into the motor system allows accurate training sessions
- The FACT 11r carbon frameset is the lightest in its class, laterally stiff and vertically compliant
- A Future Shock 2.0 damping unit built into the steerer tube smooths road imperfections
- A balanced geometry guarantees a comfortable and efficient riding position
- Roval Terra CLX wheels promote consistent climbing pace and nimble accelerations via their lightweight carbon rims
- Specialized Pathfinder tyres are grippy, plush and fast rolling
- A SRAM RED/XX1 Eagle eTap AXS wireless electronic 1x12-speed gear setup shifts crisply and accurately amongst a wide range of ratios
- Hydraulic disc brakes stop with accuracy and power in all conditions
- A dropper post is added to increase control on technical descents
- Rider Amplification: 2x you
- Max Assist: 240 watts, up to 15.5mph
- Motor Weight: 1.95kg
- Range: Up to 80 miles / 128km (up to 120 miles / 192km with the included optional range extender)
- Battery Power: 320Wh plus 160Wh extra from the included optional range extender
- Charge Time: 2 hours 35 minutes
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, mudguard/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|Fork||Specialized FACT carbon, Future Shock 2.0 with Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Stem||Specialized S-Works Future Stem with integrated computer mount|
|Handlebar||Roval Terra, carbon, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|Bar Tape||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Front Brake||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||SRAM RED eTAP AXS, hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Crankset||Praxis Carbon Crank Arms with SRAM X-SYNC, 44t chainring|
|Front Wheel||Roval Terra CLX, 30mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes|
|Rear Wheel||Roval Terra CLX, 30mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fibre rails, carbon fibre base|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS dropper, 27.2mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Range||Up to 80miles / 128km (up to 120 miles / 192km with optional range extender)|
|Charge time||2 hours 35 minutes|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Ui/Remote||Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, with handlebar remote|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh; 160Wh Range Extender included|
|Charger||Specialized custom charger, 48V System with SL system charger plug|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness with charge port|
|Electric assisted speed limit||15.5 mph / 25 km/h|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.