Specialized S-Works Turbo Kenevo SL Electric Mountain Bike Frameset 2022
Developed to expand your riding horizons, the Specialized S-Works Turbo Kenevo SL Electric Mountain Bike Frameset is part of the latest breed of lightweight and manoeuvrable electric bikes. The 29” specific frameset features 170mm of supple, confidence-inspiring travel, and for those seeking unparalleled speed on raucous trails, it is the perfect starting point for the ultimate electric mountain bike build.
Compatible with the accompanying Mission Control app, the new MasterMind TCU delivers never before seen levels of adjustment, allowing you to dial in your perfect settings, even on the fly. The 250-watt motor effectively doubles your pedalling power to keep your legs fresh for longer, putting out 35Nm of torque to see you clean technical climbs and cruise undulating terrain.
Fully customisable, the bottom bracket and head angle are independently adjustable to dial in your perfect settings, whilst roomy cockpit numbers ensure weight is well centred for precise cornering. The 170mm of suspension travel utilises a 6-bar linkage and features a rearward axle path to pick the rear wheel up and over obstacles, helping to retain momentum on chunky trails.
Browse our range of Specialized electric mountain bikes today.
- The 250-watt motor and 320Wh battery sees you get to the top of your favourite descents with just half of the effort, giving even more of the quality ride you yearn for, and more of it than ever before possible
- The next-generation MasterMind TCU is your information hub, with customisable display fields including the exact percentage of battery level, and features Specialized's all-new, bar-mounted MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments
- A generous cockpit centres you on the bike, optimising traction and corner control
- The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough
- Geometry can be fine-tuned for wherever and however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain
- Head angle can be adjusted between 62.5 and 64.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s 170mm of Enduro-inspired travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch and eats massive G-outs for breakfast
- S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Four sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your style
- Maximum Assist: 250w / 35Nm torque
- Motor Weight: 1.9kg
- Battery Power: 320Wh
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11m full carbon, 29", full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot, requires an oversized 34.9mm seatpost|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X2 Factory, LSC, LSR, 2-position lever, 62.5x230mm, Kashima|
|Crankset||Praxis, forged M30, custom offset|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Ui/Remote||Specialized MasterMind TCU, ANT+/Bluetooth®, with handlebar remote|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Accessories||SWAT CC, integrated tool and chain tool with spare link in steerer tube, custom charger, 48V System with SL system charger plug|