Specialized S-Works Venge ViAS Disc Frameset
When you’re out riding on the open road, you need a bike that’s as streamlined as possible to cut through the wind. The Specialized S-Works Venge ViAS Disc Frameset is the base for this bike. Countless hours of testing in the Specialized ‘Win Tunnel’ has made it one of the most aerodynamically proficient bikes you’ll ever see out on the road, cutting down times by 116-seconds over a 40km course.
It features a Specialized FACT 11r carbon fibre frame and a Rider-First Engineered™ design, which when combined, make the Venge the stiffest and most aerodynamic bike Specialized have ever made. Every single tube has been specifically designed within each frame size to provide optimal stiffness and rigidity, meaning whether you’re riding a 49cm or a 61cm, everyone gets the same performing enhancing features.
The Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon fork also follows suit, with its Win Tunnel tested and developed construction. This blade-like design within the fork offers advanced aerodynamic capabilities, ensuring nothing is slowing you down.
Impeccable power transfer along the flats alongside an aerodynamic advantage and the perfect blend of compliance for long days in the saddle is what the FACT carbon seatpost brings to the table. The stiff rear end enhances power transfer, whilst absorbing any road chatter and vibrations to keep you spinning harder for longer.
The 12x142mm thru-axle allows the frame to remain responsive for snappy, quick handling. This is further enhanced by the wind demolishing disc brake mounts that are hidden from the wind for an even faster ride.
- The Specialized Rider-First Engineered™, FACT 11r frame design have made the Venge the stiffest, most aerodynamic bike that Specialized has ever created. Every tube shape, trailing edge, and design cue was influenced by hours of testing in their Win Tunnel, computational fluid dynamics, 3D printed prototypes, and real-world rider feedback. Ultimately, this resulted in the fastest bike they’ve ever made
- Designed in Specialized’s Win Tunnel, the fork features a top-end S-Works FACT 11r carbon construction that helps to cut through air like a hot knife through butter
- With its FACT carbon construction, the Venge seatpost provides impeccable power transfer and aerodynamic advantage, while still allowing for ample compliance for long days in the saddle
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal cable routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, carbon OSBB
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- SEATPOST: Specialized Venge, FACT carbon
- SEAT BINDER: Specialized Venge assembly
PRODUCT REF: 664732
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more