Specialized Sagan Spectraflair Collection Tall Socks
Sagan's latest Collection by Specialized includes these Spectraflair Tall Socks, which look smart and feel great. The theme of this range is Overexposed and Underexposed, to represent Sagan's personality; both the loud yet elegant, and the more reserved side. These socks are designed to keep your feet comfortable, fresh and well supported. The pro-style longer seven-inch cuff offers light compression, and in the mid-foot, a PowerBand stabilises the arch. Meryl® Skinlife yarns prevent the build-up of bacteria and eliminate associated bad smells, as well as efficiently wicking moisture. Mesh has been used in the toe channel to improve breathability. Under the forefoot, there's a textured zone that prevents any slipping when you're putting the power down.
- Meryl® Skinlife yarns fight odour with silver ions, and move moisture to give you a dry,
- bacteria-free environment
- Prewashed fabric
- Light compressive cuff adds security and comfort over the course of your ride
- PowerBand mid-foot arch supports the foot and secures the shape and fit where the foot needs it most
- Vented mesh toe channel helps to keep things light and airy within the shoe
- Targeted textured zone under forefoot reduces slip
- Seven-inch graded cuff height
Specialized Sagan Spectraflair Collection Tall Socks Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.