Specialized Spirita Womens Road Shoe 2017
When you are looking to get into road cycling, you want a comfortable and durable shoe that is going to last through those early training rides right up to your first 100-mile trip. The Specialized Spirita Womens Road Shoe 2017 is designed to fit these criteria perfectly.
The shoe's sole is constructed from an injection moulded nylon composite, which ensures stiffness and durability. The sole features three bolt cleat pattern, which is compatible with most major cleat types including Shimano's SPD-SL system and Look Keo cleats.
Sitting on top of this sole is the Body Geometry footbed. Designed specifically for female riders, this footbed is ergonomically formed and tested to boost power, increase pedalling efficiency and reduce the threat of injury.
The upper is constructed from a mesh and synthetic fabric combination for optimal breathability, comfort and resistance to scuff and marks. For the closure, Specialized have opted for the tried and tested versatility and reliability of the offset Velcro straps, which provide both a secure fit and easy adjustability.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Women's contoured Standard Fit for all day comfort
- Injection-moulded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff yet light: Stiffness Index 6.0
- Three-strap offset Velcro® closure with narrow straps for superior fit
- Synthetic upper with mesh venting for supple fit
- Reflective heel elements for high visibility
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Approximate weight: 233g (1/2 pair, size 39)
PRODUCT REF: 677165
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more