Specialized Sport Mountain Bike Shoe 2017
When you’re ready to get out on the trails, you need a pair of shoes that’s going to keep you comfortable and enjoying the ride. The Specialized Sport Mountain Bike Shoe 2017 is the ideal choice for riders looking to get their foot into the world of mountain biking, with a range of features specifically designed for conquering trails and increasing efficiency over long, demanding terrain.
The Body Geometry sole has been ergonomically designed to fit the contours of your foot, giving unparalleled levels of support to boost power and increase efficiency. The sole also helps to reduce the chance of injury by optimising hip, knee and foot alignment.
The injection-moulded nylon composite sole provides great stiffness for a shoe at this level. It reaches a 6.0 on the Stiffness Index, giving you, the rider, a great power transfer for tackling steep, technical climbs or conserving energy over long periods of time in the countryside.
For the upper, Specialized have used a combination of their supple synthetic material and mesh vent panels for superb breathability and comfort. Three Velcro straps form a durable and easy-to-use closure system that alleviates pressure points.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Injection-moulded nylon composite outsole with rubber tread for moderate pedalling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0
- Three-strap offset Velcro® closure for comfortable fit
- Durable synthetic leather and vented mesh upper
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximise performance benefits
- Standard Fit for all day comfort
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals
- Approximate weight: 360g (1/2 pair, size 42)
PRODUCT REF: 676700
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more