Specialized Tarmac SL6 Comp Disc Ultegra Sagan Collection Road Bike 2018
The Tarmac SL6 is the super lightweight climbing bike of the Specialized line-up, designed to take on and conquer the harshest inclines that the professional race circuit has to offer. Presented here in a unique colourway exclusive to the Sagan Collection, this Tarmac SL6 Comp is a striking machine that boasts incredible looks as well as proven race-winning performance attributes. Specced with Shimano's ever-impressive Ultegra groupset with the added benefit of reliable hydraulic disc brakes, this is a road bike primed for the rigours of competitive racing.
Built around a lightweight FACT 9r carbon frame and a FACT 10r fork, the Tarmac Comp is both lightweight and supremely stiff. The frameset as a whole, meanwhile, has been Rider-First Engineered™ in order to provide the best possible ride quality and stiffness profile at the lowest feasible weight. Moreover, it means that every frame size in the lineup has been built with tube profiles and carbon layups unique to that size - so no matter your physiological requirements, you are guaranteed to receive a ride specific to those needs.
Shifting is provided by the way of Shimano's Ultegra R8000 series, a truly premium groupset that benefits from all the intuitive functionality of Dura-Ace with only the slightest of weight penalties. The cabling has been routed internally in order to provide a clean, uncluttered aesthetic as well as to improve the bike's aerodynamic profile. The hydraulic disc brakes, meanwhile, represent a huge improvement on traditional rim brake options, offering incredibly powerful stopping and precise modulation. This not only helps you stop quicker but also helps you carry more speed into the corners for when you need every second you can get.
Rolling on DT Swiss' reliable and long-lasting DT R470 wheels, shod with Specialized's own Turbo Pro tyre option, you can rely on this bike to keep ticking over the miles for many rides to come. The package is nicely rounded out with Specialized's Toupe Comp Gel saddle as well as an S-Works FACT carbon seatpost for that extra touch of compliance to help smooth out the road.
- Lightweight FACT 9r carbon frame provides a super stiff platform for your efforts
- Full Shimano Ultegra groupset ensures flawless shifting experience even under race conditions
- Hydraulic disc brakes provide crisp stopping power and delicate braking modulation, allowing you to carry speed through corners
- S-Works FACT carbon seatpost provides an extra degree of compliance for supreme riding comfort
Note: Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded bottom bracket, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- BAR TAPE: S-Wrap Roubaix with sticky gel
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000-GS, medium cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Disc R8020
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed, 52/36t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano threaded bottom bracket
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Toupe Comp Gel, 143mm, hollow Cro-Mo rails, Adaptive Edge
- SEATPOST: S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 894318
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more