Specialized Therminal SL Team Expert Bib Tight
With its winter-inspired attributes, the Specialized Therminal SL Team Expert Bib Tight helps to keep the rider training throughout the coldest months of the year.
All of the main panels are constructed from Endurance Lombardia fleece that uses its brushed inner construction to provide vast levels of protection against single-digit temperatures. This material features a high degree of stretch and combines with the svelte cut of the tights to hug the legs through the pedalling motion without any uncomfortable material rucking. All the seams that link the multi-panel construction together are flat-locked to avoid chafing while the broad and flexible bib straps keep the tight perfectly positioned at all times.
All-day comfort in the saddle is provided by the Body Geometry 3D Contour, triple-density seat pad that has an anatomical profile to cushion and support the sit bones and reduce pressure on the sensitive perineum area. The high breathability of this seat pad ensures comfort on longer rides by keeping the rider dry and warm regardless of perspiration rates.
Subtle reflective details complete the tight by helping to increase rider visibility to other road users in low light conditions.
- Warm and comfortable bib tight with a top-quality seat pad
- Made from soft, stretchy and highly insulating Endurance Lombardia fleece
- Bib straps are realised in elasticised microfibre for maximum comfort
- Flatlock stitching to avoid friction while riding
- Slender cut for comfort in the riding position
- Body Geometry 3D Contour, triple-density seat pad is highly breathable and has an anatomical profile to support the sit bones and reduce pressure on the perineum
- Reflective details for good visibility
Specialized Therminal SL Team Expert Bib Tight Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.