Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Turbo Como 4.0 Electric Hybrid Bike 2022
Combining speed with comfort, the Specialized Turbo Como 4.0 Electric Hybrid Bike is a luxurious choice for those seeking premium leisure performance. It features a powerful 70Nm/250W Turbo 2.0 motor system, allowing it to breeze up the hills and fly along the flats with a maximum assisted speed of of 15.5 mph / 25 km/h. Found within the sleek frame design is an integrated 710Wh battery that supplies up to 90 miles of assisted range that is both removable and lockable for added convenience and security. This model is fully equipped with integrated lights, a rear pannier rack and DRYTECH mudguards, ensuring it is prepared for any eventuality.
Built into this latest Turbo model are added security features. A Turbo System Lock can be engaged through the accompanying Mission Control application, and a motion-sensitive alarm can be set to further safeguard your investment. A suspension seatpost and fork iron out the bumps to enhance comfort, and 2.3” wide Specialized Pathfinder tyres boost traction on a range of surfaces.
SRAM take care of this bike’s shifting and braking with their NX 11-speed drivetrain and Level hydraulic disc brakes respectively. Sealed cartridge bearings improve the lifespan of the tough dual-wall wheels, and the ergonomic cockpit provides a comfortable upright seating position.
Browse our range of Specialized electric hybrid bikes today.
- Assistance up to a maximum speed of 15.5 mph / 25 km/h
- Turbo Full Power 2.0 motor and 710Wh battery offers an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts
- The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel
- The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time.
- MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimisation tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more
- SRAM 11-speed NX drivetrain offers smooth, reliable shifting
- A suspended seatpost, higher volume tyres, and an 80mm suspension fork will flatten roads before your eyes
- Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner
- Fully integrated removable and lockable downtube battery is easy to charge and secure
- Equipped with DRYTECH mudguards, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack
- The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer
- Maximum Assist: 250w / 70Nm torque
- Battery Power: 710Wh
|Frame||Specialized E5 Aluminium, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated and lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount, sliding dropout|
|Fork||SR Suntour Mobie A32, 80mm travel, lockout, mudguard mounts|
|Stem||Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo|
|Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|Handlebar||Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo|
|Front Brake||SRAM Level hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Level hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Level|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle, 11-speed|
|Shifter||SRAM NX Eagle, 11-speed trigger|
|Chain||KMC e11S, 11-speed with Missing Link™|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Crankset||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|Front Wheel||Rim - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / Hub - Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / Hub - Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, clincher|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm with SWAT™ Mount|
|Seatpost||Spring suspension, alloy, 40mm travel, 30.9mm, 2-bolt clamp, 34.9mm sleeve|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter with grip tape and reflectors|
|Motor||Specialized 2.0, 70Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Battery||Specialized U2-710, 710Wh|
|Ui/Remote||MasterMind TCD, with handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customisable display pages|
|Accessories||Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug, 230V, Simple bell, Kickstand, DRYTECH mudguards, Specialized Pannier Rack, Lezyne Ebike Hecto E65, 210 Lumen, 12V front light, Spanninga Commuter Glow XE tail light, integrated chaincover|
|Electric assisted speed limit||15.5 mph / 25 km/h|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.