Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Electric Road Bike 2020
Specialized's Turbo Creo SL Comp Electric Road Bike takes e-bike performance to the next level. The combination of the frameset and carefully selected components keep weight to a minimum, and the ride is comfortable yet lively, with smooth and predictable handling. A FACT 11r frame has been paired to a Specialized Future Shock 2.0 fork to reduce fatigue, soaking up impacts from the road and consequently increasing speed, while the stem features a knob to adjust compression manually.
The SL 1.1 motor and a 320Wh integrated battery provide up to 80 miles of range. You also have the option to add a range extender to get up to another 40 miles. Connect with the Mission Control app for even more control over the functioning of the motor. Manage battery use, record your rides, and even use the built-in power meter to measure your power.
Shimano GRX 1x components are the perfect complement, and there are plenty of gears alongside all-weather stopping power. The RT R470 wheels are incredibly strong, stiff and light, and have been fitted with durable and fast-rolling Turbo Pro tyres in a 28mm width.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class, with a stiff FACT 11r carbon frame
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted
- With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. The optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power
- With the Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery
- The motor has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem
- Geometry that's best-fit for all riders. One that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream
|FRAME||Specialized FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, mudguard/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|FORK||Specialized Future Shock 2.0 with Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|STEM||Specialized Future Stem, Pro|
|HANDLEBAR||Specialized Hover, alloy, 125x75mm with Di2 hole|
|BAR TAPE||Specialized Roubaix S-Wrap|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano GRX 810|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano RX812 GRX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano GRX 810|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t|
|CRANKSET||Praxis Works, Forged alloy M30, custom offset|
|CHAINRING||Praxis Works, 46t, 110BCD|
|FRONT WHEEL||DT Swiss R470 Boost, 12x110mm|
|REAR WHEEL||DT Swiss R470 Boost, 12x148mm|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm clincher|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm clincher|
|SADDLE||Specialized Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|SEATPOST||Specialized S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset|
|MOTOR||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|UI/REMOTE||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|BATTERY||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 48V System with SL system charger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized wiring harness with charge port|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.