Speedplay Light Action Chrome-Moly Pedals
Designed for the serious enthusiast or first-time clipless user, the Speedplay Light Action Pedal System features an advanced hybrid-pedal technology that combines the most user-friendly characteristics found in Speedplay’s popular X and Zero road pedals.
At a mere 210 grams per pair, Speedplay Light Action pedals blend the legendary ease-of-entry and luxurious non-centering free-float of Speedplay's X Pedal System together with the robust spring design and enhanced durability of Speedplay’s Zero Pedal System. Named "Light Action" after its unique low-force, high-security latch mechanism, the new Speedplay Light Action Pedal System provides the easiest and most intuitive entry and release functions ever offered in a clipless pedal.
While Speedplay's primary design goal was to create the most user-friendly clipless pedal system ever, Light Action pedals continue to provide the same cutting-edge performance benefits that have made Speedplay pedals famous.
- The symmetrical Light Action pedal is always in the right position for engagement, whether it is right-side-up, upside-down, or anywhere in between.
- The Light Action pedal is automatically guided into the recessed cleat-cavity during engagement. This makes the pedals extraordinarily easy to find by feel and eliminates the need to look down.
- The security of the engagement mechanism doesn't rely on spring tension, so it is not necessary to have a stiff retention spring. It's easy to get in and out of without a struggle, and you won't have to worry about pulling out inadvertently.
- 15 degree free float without spring recentering tension allows feet to find their natural float range during the pedal stroke and eliminates knee strain.
- The pedal/cleat combination provides a large and stable platform that won't rock side-to-side, improving power efficiency and all-day comfort. Keep in mind that with Speedplay's unique inverted design, the cleat is the platform!
- Chrome-Moly pedal each - 105g, Light Action cleats each - 69g
- Thin pedal body provides the lowest stack height and best cornering clearance available.
- Set-up is easy because no complicated adjustments are needed.
- High precision cartridge and needle bearings ensure high quality, low friction and durability.
- A built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication.
PRODUCT REF: 1877
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more