Speedplay Ultra Light Action Stainless Pedals with Walkable Cleats
One of the simplest to use pedal systems on the market, the Speedplay Ultra Light Action Stainless Pedals with Walkable Cleats are easy to clip in and out of, use a non-centering free-float design and are robust and ready to go, whatever the weather.
The stainless steel spindle, paired with the double sided entry body results in a pedal that weighs just 103 grams. Compatible with all 3 or 4 hole road shoes, the pedals come equipped with walkable cleats.
A micro-adjustable or fixed float position protects your knees and allows you to dial the most efficient pedalling stroke. This gives you 15 degrees of adjustment to play with.
A low stack height is perfect for on the limit cornering in races, allowing you to really lean into the apex. The low stack height also makes for improved power transfer, so whether you are storming over the cobbles, tackling a mountainous sportive or racing the Ultra Light Action Stainless Pedals with Walkable Cleats are ideal for every challenge.
- Blending the legendary ease-of-entry and luxurious non-centering free-float of Speedplay's X Pedal System together with the robust spring design and enhanced durability of Speedplay's Zero Pedal System
- The Ultra Light Action pedal is automatically guided into the recessed cleat-cavity during engagement
- Material: Stainless steel spindle
- Float: 0 - 15 deg
- Manufacturer warranty: 2 years
- Cleat fits any shoe with a 3 hole or 4 hole mount
- Colours available: black, white or red
- Weight single pedal: 103g
- Cleats: Walkable
PRODUCT REF: 684014
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more