Sportful Fiandre Light NoRain Jacket
Tested by pro riders in typically Flemish conditions, the Sportful Fiandre Light NoRain Jacket is a garment made to perform on windy, wet rides and race days. In areas where you're most exposed to the elements - the front, shoulders and upper arms - Sportful has used a stretch windproof material, creating an unrestrictive barrier, and on the back, NoRain repels water without compromising breathability.
The three rear pockets provide ample storage space and when packed full they won't sag thanks to unidirectional stretch in the surrounding fabric. There's a full-length zip making it easy to adjust to changing temperatures, and reflective strips add some extra visibility in low light.
- Stretch windproof fabric on front, shoulders and upper arms
- Lightweight and stretchy NoRain Light fabric on the back to repel light rain
- Unidirectional stretch back construction for pocket support to prevent sagging even when pockets are full and heavy
- Full-length front YKK® Vislon® zip
- Three back pockets
- Reflective heat-transfer strips
- Improved pattern for the bottom of the jacket in back and for the collar
- New raw-cut edge at wrist
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 210 grams (size small)
Sportful Fiandre Light NoRain Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.