Stages Cycling eeWings Titanium Power Meter Crankset
The Stages Cycling eeWings Titanium Power Meter combines the eeWings Titanium Crankset with the Stages Cycling Power meter to give a neat, integrated power measuring crankset that only weighs 15 grams more than the original unit. Each crankset is individually calibrated to give an industry leading accuracy of +/- 1.5%, and can measure power output from zero Watts all the way up to 2500 Watts.
The potential inaccuracies that can be caused by temperature fluctuations experienced during a ride are negated by Active Temperature Compensation so that the data will remain accurate all day long no matter what the weather does. The unit is also rated to IPX7 standard, meaning that it will withstand up to 30 minutes immersion in water less than 1 metre deep, so even a deluge will be no problem.
The firmware is upgradeable wirelessly for a hassle-free experience, and it will even pair to some phones and devices via NFC (Near Field Communication). Battery replacement is simple and tool-free using a CR2032 coin cell, and an LED indicator light provides information regarding the state of the battery.
- Compatible with SRAM 3-Bolt Direct Mount Chainring Interface
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box
- Crankset and power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length. The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen key wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
Still unsure? See this illustration for a guide of where to measure.
- Accuracy: +/-1.5%, accurate in all conditions
- Power meter housing: low profile design with robust door interface
- Tool-free battery replacement on the left arm
- Weight: Only adds 15 grams to base crankset
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell CR2032)
- Power range: 0-2500 Watts
- Cadence range: 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Connectivity: Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer 6x improvement of data transmission strength. NFC tap to pair for some phones and devices