Stages Cycling G3 Power L Campagnolo Chorus Road Crank Arm
Know how well you're riding and recovering, and monitor improvements to your performance with the Stages Cycling G3 Power L Campagnolo Chorus Road Crank Arm. Including Campagnolo’s Ultra-Torque non-drive bottom bracket bearing and bolting straight on in place of your non-drive side crank arm, it has a low profile slim design with the power unit adding a mere 20 grams to your existing setup.
This power meter will read your power output to within a highly accurate ± 1.5% of your true wattage, and this accuracy remains even when out in less than ideal conditions thanks to IPX7 water resistance and Active Temperature Compensation. An LED has been added that displays battery life and successful zero reset at start-up
Cadences in the range of 20 to 220 rpm and watts up to 2500 will be recorded, so you can be sure of accuracy no matter your session or your ability level. Data is transmitted to a compatible head unit via ANT+ or Bluetooth, and with a six-fold increased signal strength thanks to upgraded radios, you need not worry about any anomalies in your results.
The unit can be synced to third-party apps such as Strava and Stages Link, enhancing its versatility, and the software will be kept up to date thanks to wireless firmware upgrades. With a battery life of around 200 hours, replacement is limited, yet is a simple and tool-free task.
Compatible with Campagnolo Chorus and Record Road cranksets
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- Campagnolo Ultra-Torque non-drive bottom bracket bearing
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with new door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Compatible with Campagnolo Chorus and Record Road cranksets
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Includes: Campagnolo’s Ultra-Torque non-drive bottom bracket bearing