Stages Cycling Power L G3 - Campagnolo Record 12 Speed
Each Stages Cycling Power L G3 Power Meter is individually calibrated to ensure an industry leading accuracy of +/- 1.5%. This Campagnolo Record 12-Speed version has a mere 15-gram weight penalty over the standard Record crank arm, and the power meter takes a CR2032 battery which is easily replaced without the need for any tools. An LED indicator shows when a new battery is needed, and also gives a visual aid when pairing the power meter with other devices. With a wide range, working from 0 to 2500 Watts, this power meter should be sufficient for even the strongest of sprinters.
Temperature changes can lead to inaccuracy in power meters, but the Stages Cycling Power L G3 has Active Temperature Compensation (ATC) which automatically allows for any fluctuations in temperature, ensuring that the device remains accurate all day long whatever the weather. The unit is even rated to IPX7 standard, meaning it will withstand up to 30 minutes immersion in water less than 1 metre deep, comforting for when the heavens really open!
Firmware updates can be done wirelessly, making keeping up to date hassle-free, and it will pair to some phones and devices using NFC (Near Field Communication) for the ultimate in simplicity.
- Compatible with Campagnolo Record 12-Speed drive side crank arms
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box
- Non-drive-side crank and power meter
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ ID Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length. The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen key wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
Still unsure? See this illustration for a guide of where to measure.
- Accuracy: +/-1.5%, accurate in all conditions
- Power meter housing: low profile design with robust door interface
- Tool-free battery replacement on the left arm
- Weight: Only adds 15 grams to base crank set
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell CR2032) when used as single sided meter
- Power range (Watts): 0-2500
- Cadence range: 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Connectivity: Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer 6x improvement of data transmission strength. NFC tap to pair for some phones and devices
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.