Stages Cycling Spindle for Carbon Power Meter BB30
Cyclocross and mountain bike riders can feel left out without the proper conversion tools to accommodate a power meter, but the Stages Cycling Spindle for Carbon Power Meter BB30 is here to help.
The Stages Cycling Spindle for Carbon Power Meter BB30 allows the fitting of any carbon Stages Power Meter to any FSA 386 EVO and SRAM BB30 models, fitting the majority of SRAM BB30 cranksets.
Machined and forged out of aluminium by Full Speed Ahead, the spindle is of the highest quality for the ultimate in durability and reliability. It’s specifically designed to meet or exceed the performance of the manufacturer’s stock component while allowing the retrofit of the new carbon Stages Power Meter to a rider’s SRAM drivetrain.
There are four options to choose from, depending on your bottom bracket/crankset:
A: For SRAM Red 22 BB30
B: For SRAM Force 22, Rival 22, Force/Rival CX1 BB30
C: SRAM mountain cranks with a 9mm drive side spacer
D: SRAM mountain cranks with a 15.5mm drive side spacer
- Machined and forged out of aluminium by Full Speed Ahead
- Incredible high-quality construction for the ultimate in durability and reliability
- Allows for the adaptation of Stages Cycling Power Meters to most SRAM BB30 and FSA 386 EVO systems
- Designed to meet and exceed stock component performance
- Allows the retrofit of Stages Power Meters to a SRAM drivetrain
PRODUCT REF: 642771
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more