Suplest Ltd Edition Seabase Edge 3 Pro Road Cycling Shoes
With a design inspired by fixed-gear rider Patrick Seabase’s favourite hills around Berne, Switzerland, the Suplest Ltd Edition Seabase Edge 3 Pro Road Cycling Shoes are part of their top-tier, professional-level range. The shoes use a double BOA closure for easy, precise micro-adjustment with a Carbonshield layer that spreads any pressure from the laces. The anatomic wrap tongue along with the cycling-specific SOLESTAR insole holds all foot shapes securely for comfort and efficient power transfer throughout the pedal stroke whilst the stiff carbon Ergo 360° outsole also works to maximise power output.
The Delta Grid construction of the microfibre upper conforms to the foot shape for long-lasting, pressure-free comfort and the Fish Grid inner material in the heel area ensures a firm grip is maintained for high energy efforts such as sprinting or climbing. Mesh inserts aid breathability in warmer climates and the heel studs are replaceable.
- Ultra-thin, seamless microfibre upper for breathability, comfort and support
- Delta Grid construction in the upper adapts to the shape of the foot
- Fish Grid inner material in the heel area increases grip
- Strategically positioned mesh for breathability
- Anatomically shaped wrap tongue construction accommodates different foot shapes and widths
- BOA IP-1 closure system for even pressure distribution
- Carbon shield layers perfectly with the Boa locking system
- SOLESTAR footbed, specially developed for cycling: no loss of power, maximum comfort and maximum stability
- Three-bolt Ergo 360° carbon sole
- Replaceable heel stud
- Reflective elements to enhance visibility
- Compatibility: SPD-SL / Look / Time / Speedplay (with adapter, not included)
- Claimed weight: 240 grams per shoe (size 42)