Suunto 9 G1 Baro GPS Watch
The Suunto 9 G1 Baro GPS Watch is the ultimate wearable instrument for multisport. Designed for athletes to get the most out of each session, whilst also tracking recovery, sleep quality and other metrics during your downtime to ensure that you are working out efficiently and effectively. Robust enough to withstand the harshest conditions, it has over 80 sport modes pre-installed with specific training insight and measurement. Incredibly precise in all areas, it combines barometric altitude with GPS data, what Suunto calls "FusedAlti", for incredible altitude accuracy that's imperative when off the beaten track or measuring vertical speed when running and riding.
If you are somewhere particularly high and remote it even has a storm warning to let you know of changing weather conditions. The intelligent battery modes will automatically detect the most efficient way of recording your workout and uses smart reminders to help ensure you are fully charged for the next outing. With GPS training mode switched on you could have up to 120 hours of battery life - long enough for even the most adventurous. Take your training to the next level, whatever your sport.
- Suunto 9 Baro Titanium
- USB Cable
- Quick Guide
- Battery life: Standard time mode - 14 days. With 24/7 tracking and mobile notifications - 7 days. Training modes with GPS - 25h / 50h / 120h
- More than 80 pre-installed sport modes on watch
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart, most common smartphone models supported, compatible with Strava, TrainingPeaks, MapMyFitness and more
- Satellite systems: GPS, GLONASS, QZSS
- Intelligent battery modes: Performance, Endurance, Ultra Custom
- Waypoint and visual route navigation / route planning with heatmaps / estimated time of arrival and remaining distance
- Barometric and GPS altitude
- Vertical speed
- Cycling-specific: Speed, average speed in real time, bike power meter support
- Run-specific: Suunto FusedSpeed, lap comparisons, average/max/lap pace in real time
- Swim-specific: Pool swim pace and distance, open water swim pace and distance, swimming time by pool length/lap/total, stroke rate/count/type, stroke efficiency, intervals
- Multisport-specific: Change sport mode during exercise, preconfigured multisport modes, post-analysis of multisport exercise by sport, multisport exercise summary on watch
- Weight: 76 grams
- Bezel material: Titanium Grade 5
- Glass material: Sapphire crystal
- Strap material: Silicone
- Touch screen
- Colour display
- Water resistance to 100 metres
- Dimensions: 51.5 x 51.5 x 17mm / 2.03 x 2.03 x 0.67"
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.