Teravail Cannonball Light & Supple Gravel Tyre
It's fast, it's grippy and the ride feel is supple and smooth, the Teravail Cannonball Light & Supple Gravel Tyre is aimed at gravel racers. If events like Grinduro, Dirty Reiver or Dirty Kanza are your thing, then this tyre is worth serious consideration. A raised centre channel reduces rolling resistance, especially useful when you hit smoother sections, and central diamond lugs are ramped, compressing into loose surface as they go in and spitting out dirt and mud on the way out. Traction is excellent when cornering, accelerating and braking thanks to various transition lug heights and the L-shaped side lugs. Available in a number of widths and both 650b and 700c iterations, there are plenty of choices to select a tyre to suit your setup and riding preferences.
- Tubeless-ready clincher
- Centre tread diamond lugs ramped on all sides
- Raised centre channel for increased rolling efficiency
- Transition lugs vary in height for traction
- L-shaped side lugs for traction when braking in corners
- TPI: 60
- Rim diameter: 622 / 700c / 29" (700c tyre) / 584 / 650b / 27.5" (650b tyre)
- Intended use: Gravel / touring / cross
- Rubber compound: Light & Supple
- Profile: Mixed terrain
- Ideal rim width: 23mm
- Recommended tyre pressure: 40 - 70psi
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 335 grams (700 x 28mm) / 515 grams (650 x 40mm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.