The Bar Fly 4 MTB Computer/Light/Camera Mount
Tackling the cross course or heading out and exploring the dirt, no road-map is going to be too useful in plotting your route. With the rise of GPS and cycle computers, lights and electronic shifting, a bike's business end is getting busier, and The Bar Fly 4 MTB Computer/Light/Camera Mount does a great job of decluttering.
Stiff, strong and fixing to a handlebar between 31.8 and 35mm in diameter, this mount accepts either a computer, a junction box, or indeed a front light, and holds it neatly over the stem, giving you great clearance and, crucially, your stats in a visible position.
Shipped with a manufacturer's lifetime warranty, and compatible with a broad range of computers, this is one highly durable, clever front mount that will make the difference on your off-piste ride.
Is my cycle computer compatible?
- Garmin Edge Series 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 1000, Touring
- Watches 910XT, 920XT
- Polar M450, V650
- Wahoo ELEMNT
- Mio 500, 505, 505HC
- Magellan 315, 505
- Powertap Joule
- Cateye GPS/Wireless
- Bryton 21, 40, 100, 200, 210, 310
- Fits to 31.8mm and 35mm diameter handlebars
- 20 times stronger than competing products
- Mounts accessories on top of the stem
- Mountain bike specific accessory mount
- Can take a computer, a Di2/EPS junction box, a camera or computer
- Highly durable
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Compatible with Garmin Edge computers, and Cateyes among others - see long description for list in full!
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.