Thomson Alloy Road Handlebar
With its advanced alloy construction and refined ergonomics, the Thomson Alloy Road Handlebar offers the road rider comfort and control over any topography.
Strength, low weight and high fatigue resistance are bestowed into this handlebar by its 7000-series aluminium construction. This rigid material resists torsional flex to afford high reactivity when sprinting for the line and for accurate changes in direction, even when tackling the tightest of corners.
The steady and progressive bend profile of the drops, the compact reach and the traditional round tops section offer a multitude of hand positions to guarantee comfort whether climbing long and demanding alpine cols or thundering along in the local chaingang.
- A strong, light and comfortable aluminium handlebar suitable for all road bike builds
- 7000-series aluminium construction affords strength, low weight and longevity
- Progressive drop bar shape and round tops profile give multiple hand hold options for comfort and control over any topography
- 147mm drop, 72mm reach
- 31.8mm clamping diameter
- Widths are measured centre to centre at the hoods clamping section
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 270 grams (38cm), 275 grams (40cm), 280 grams (42cm), 285 grams (44cm)