Timber! Bolt-On Bike Bell
Identical to the original quick-release model except for the clamping mechanism, the Timber! Bolt-On Bike Bell provides an even more secure, rattle-free hold, ideal for when you don't need to constantly swap it between bikes. The nylon band tightens around the handlebar, close to the stem, but can be mounted further out with the use of the included shim.
The bell itself can be heard around 200 metres away and is activated by the motion of your bike, for a friendly, passive alert of your approach to other trail users. When you've got the trails to yourself you can simply switch the bell into stealth, or silent, mode.
- Designed specifically for mountain biking
- Solid brass
- 200+ metre sound radius
- Slim profile
- Two modes - motion-activated ring mode, and stealth mode
- Fits 22mm to 35mm bar diameters
- Flexible nylon band tightens to your bars using a 5mm hex key
- Band diameter: 31.8mm
- Includes a 22.2mm flexible shim for mounting the bell further out on the bar