Trek Boone Disc Cyclocross Frameset
Building your dream cyclocross bike has never been easier than with the Trek Boone Disc Cyclocross Frameset. This highly desirable frame is constructed from a performance rich blend of 600 Series OCLV Carbon and Trek’s highly coveted IsoSpeed decoupler with Boone cyclocross specific geometry that when combined, make for an incredibly powerful, race-orientated machine.
The 600 Series OCLV Carbon is lightweight and strong enough to take on anything you can throw at it, allowing you to spin up the climbs and attack on the straights faster than you thought possible. Twinned with the Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon fork and the pairing becomes not just lightweight but capable enough to take on anything you can throw at it.
The IsoSpeed technology is next level in terms of comfort and efficiency. It provides the perfect ratio of vertical compliance on rough terrain, without affecting the power transfer you work so hard for.
- CX race geometry, developed with the world's fastest racers
- The 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame is ultra-light and cross tough
- The IsoSpeed doubles compliance to conquer the roughest races
- Disc brakes and front thru axle for precision steering and stopping power
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, internal control routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, IsoSpeed, 3S chain keeper, disc balanced post mount, hidden mudguard mounts
- FORK: Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon disc, carbon E2 steerer, 15mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: FSA IS-2 alloy, integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
PRODUCT REF: 653512
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more