Trek Checkpoint ALR Frameset 2019
Whether you're looking to build up an out-and-out trail shredder or just want that one bike that can truly do everything, the Trek Checkpoint ALR Frameset is the perfect starting point. With a frame built from a lightweight aluminium alloy paired with a carbon fork, this frameset is as lightweight as it is tough. More importantly, it boasts a huge amount of clearance for up to 45mm tyres, meaning you can take on even the roughest terrain with confidence.
The frame also benefits from a multitude of mounts from which you can attach rear racks, bottle cages and mudguards. These additions help make this frameset even more versatile, giving it the capability to take on bikepacking and touring adventures as well as the daily commute.
Trek's unique Strangehold dropouts, meanwhile, give you the ability to increase or reduce the effective length of your chainstays. This means that you can tailor the handling characteristics of your bike according to the terrain you are tackling - whether you want a short, whippy ride for taking on those downhill trails, or a long, steady cruiser for all-day escapes, the Checkpoint can provide it all.
- Lightweight alloy frame provides 45mm of tyre clearance
- Includes mounts for racks, mudguards and extra bottle cages
- Trek's Stranglehold droupouts allow you to change the riding experience of the bike to suit the terrain
- Carbon fibre fork helps reduce weight and soak up the worst of the road buzz
- Frame: Trek 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, BB86.5, flat mount disc brakes, Stranglehold dropouts, 12 mm thru axle, Control Freak, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper
- Fork: Trek Checkpoint carbon disc, alloy tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, rack mounts, hidden mudguard mounts, 12 mm thru axle
- Headset: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Weight: 56 cm - 2.44kg
PRODUCT REF: 897646
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more