Trek Domane ALR Frameset 2017
Designed for peak alloy performance and lasting comfort, the Trek Domane ALR Frameset 2017 redefines the comfort and performance road riders have come to expect from aluminium frames. Constructed from Trek's high-performance 200 Series Aluminium with advanced tube shaping that maintains comfort, stiffness and strength across the range of sizes; this frameset is ideally suited for training, racing or sportive riding.
The premium aluminium pairs with a carbon fork for optimal balance and stiffness. Hidden mudguard mounts mean the frameset can be easily adapted to less appealing weather conditions so you can enjoy the Domane ALR all year-round.
At the core of the Domane ALR's frameset's comfort is the IsoSpeed decoupler. The decoupler is designed to allow the seat tube to rotate independently from the top tube, increasing vertical compliance to twice that of the nearest competitor without compromising pedalling efficiency. The result is a more comfortable ride, especially over rougher road surfaces.
- The smooth advantage
- Rear IsoSpeed doubles compliance to conquer even the roughest roads
- Lightweight aluminium frame delivers an ultra-efficient ride
- Exceptionally stable geometry
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: 200 Series Alpha Aluminium, IsoSpeed, Invisible Weld Technology, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5, hidden mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Trek Domane carbon, E2 tapered steerer, hidden mudguard mounts
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
PRODUCT REF: 654187
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more