Trek Domane S Disc Frameset 2017
Built for comfort, speed and stability, the Trek Domane S Disc Frameset 2017 has it all. Offering the rider looking for both reliable performance as well as a sympathetic geometry, the Domane remains aggressive whilst stable, agile whilst offering you a smooth velvety ride.
Made from Trek's 400 Series OCLV carbon that boasts an incredible rigidity and a lightweight weave, this frame puts the power down without flex. The addition of Trek's trademark rear IsoSpeed though is perhaps the biggest feature of note on this frameset. Offering double the compliance at your will, you can alter the feel and responsiveness of your bike depending upon the types of terrain that you're going to be encountering, a fact that has seen the Domane a favourite in rides such as Paris-Roubaix.
With this Disc brake edition featuring a carbon disc compatible fork and a disc balanced post mount, stopping distances will be assured. With an E2 tapered headtube and a BB90 bottom bracket for improved rigidity, this bike makes good use of clever inclusions, including hidden mudguard mounts and a 3S chain keeper.
Shipped with an integrated headset, for smooth cornering, this frameset is a fantastic choice for the rider looking to tackle a diverse array of surfaces, and to cover them in comfort and with speed.
- Rear IsoSpeed
- Trek 400 Series OCLV Carbon frame
- Exceptionally stable geometry
- Weight 56cm - 2.29 kg / 5.05 lbs
- E2 tapered head tube
- BB90 bottom bracket
- Disc balanced post mount
- 142x12 closed convert dropout
- Hidden mudguard mounts
- 3S chain keeper
- DuoTrap compatible
- Trek Domane carbon disc fork
- 12mm thru-axle
- Includes an integrated headset
- FRAME: Trek 400 Series OCLV Carbon frame, stable geometry, weighs 2.29 kg, E2 tapered head tube, hidden mudguard mounts, power transfer construction, 142 x 12 closed convert dropout, rear isospeed
- FORK: E2 tapered steerer, disc balanced post mount, hidden mudguard mounts, Trek Domane carbon disc fork, 12mm thru-axle
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- Integrated headset, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
PRODUCT REF: 709772
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more