Trek Domane SL Disc Frameset 2017
Constructed from 500 Series OCLV Carbon, the Trek Domane SL Disc Frameset 2017 is incredibly lightweight and strong enough to handle anything you can throw at it. Gran Fondos, the Paris-Roubaix or even your local loop on a Sunday, this bike can do it all. Not to forget that due to its disc brake option, the Trek Domane SL Disc Frameset 2017 can take on all types of weather without falter.
The IsoSpeed technology offered from Trek is evident within the rear end and fork of the Domane SL Disc Frameset 2017, and as soon as you plant yourself on the saddle, you’ll feel the difference. The rear IsoSpeed decoupler separates the seatmast from the frame, allowing the seatmast to move independently from the rest of the bike, absorbing all the bumps and vibrations the road has to offer.
The rear decoupler is also completely adjustable depending on personal preference and/or what type of ride you’re on. Simply unscrew the lower bottle cage bolt, which determines the compliance of IsoSpeed and slide the rear of the seatmast up or down. Less compliance is perfect for short, high-intensity efforts in the saddle on smooth roads, whilst more compliance is aimed towards longer rides, such as Gran Fondos and long days in the saddle.
Internal cable routing adds to the durability of the frame, shielding the components from wet weather and any bumps the road offers. Hidden mudguard mounts increase versatility, ensuring you can use this bike throughout winter with mudguards and during summer. DuoTrap S compatibility ensures all your sensors and gadgets can connect without a hitch, too.
- The smooth advantage
- Front and Rear IsoSpeed decouplers smooth rough roads
- The 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame lets you ride stronger, longer
- Additional tyre clearance for on- and off-road versatility
Please note: The Trek Round Seat Cap with 20mm offset is required, and purchased separately.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Trek 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, Flat Mount disc brakes, Power Transfer Construction, hidden mudguard mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Domane carbon disc, E2 tapered steerer, 12mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
PRODUCT REF: 654343
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more