Trek Domane SL Frameset 2017
The Trek Domane is known for its ability to tackle even the roughest of roads, and the Trek Domane SL Frameset 2017 doesn’t differ from that. Constructed from 500 Series OCLV Carbon, the Domane SL is ideal for long adventures due to its lightweight, efficient and strong frame that enhances your comfort and power transfer.
The IsoSpeed technology offered from Trek is evident within the rear end and fork of the Domane SL Disc Frameset 2017, and as soon as you plant yourself on the saddle, you’ll feel the difference. The rear IsoSpeed decoupler separates the seatmast from the frame, allowing the seatmast to move independently from the rest of the bike, absorbing all the bumps and vibrations on the road.
The rear decoupler is also completely adjustable depending on personal preference and/or what type of ride you’re on. Simply unscrew the lower bottle cage bolt, which determines the compliance of IsoSpeed, and slide the rear of the seatmast up or down. Less compliance is perfect for short, high-intensity efforts in the saddle on smooth roads, whilst more compliance is aimed towards longer rides, such as gran fondo’s and long days in the saddle.
Internal cable routing adds to the durability of the frame, shielding the components from wet weather and any bumps the road offers. Hidden mudguard mounts increases versatility, ensuring you can use this bike throughout winter with mudguards as well as during summer. DuoTrap S compatibility ensures all your sensors and gadgets can connect without a hitch, too.
- Front and rear IsoSpeed decouplers smooth rough roads
- The 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame lets you ride stronger, longer
- Additional tyre clearance for on- and off-road versatility
Please note: The Trek Round Seat Cap with 20mm offset is required, and purchased separately.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 500 Series OCLV Carbon, front and rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, Power Transfer Construction, hidden mudguard mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Domane full carbon, E2 tapered steerer, direct mount brakes
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
PRODUCT REF: 654395
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more