Trek Domane SLR 6 Road Bike
If you're a rider who enjoys comfort but demands a high-performance carbon fibre road bike, look no further than the Trek Domane SL6. A superbly specced race machine with the added benefit of serious comfort, this bike hits the sweet spot for a lot of riders.
The 500 Series OCLV carbon fibre balances strength with a lightweight construction to deliver superb stiffness for powering up your local climbs or sprinting to the finish line. The inherent road-buzz damping qualities of top grade carbon fibre are only where this bike's comfort assets begin.
If you ride on roads that are anything but totally smooth, then you'll certainly benefit from the Trek Domane's IsoSpeed decouplers. This technology is incorporated in the headset and at the top of the rear triangle. At the back, it works by “decoupling" the seat tube from the top tube, allowing the seat tube to flex with the forces of the road. Unlike suspension systems, it has no adverse effect on power output or handling and it keeps the bike lightweight. At the front, the IsoSpeed in the headset has no lateral movement, so it absorbs shocks without affecting the bike's handling. The result is the rider stays fresher for longer and enjoys their ride more.
The Shimano Ultegra R8000 drivetrain is hard to beat in terms of mechanical performance and lightweight technology. With direct mount brakes from Bontrager the only substitute in the whole groupset, this bike is truly well specified and is ready to race with its UCI accredited frameset.
Bontrager also supplies the wheelset, with their reliable and tubeless ready R3 rims delivering smooth comfort in combination with the stock Bontrager 28c tyres.
- Front and rear IsoSpeed decouplers provide superb comfort by protecting the rider from road buzz
- UCI approved premium 500 Series OCLV carbon fibre frameset
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 drivetrain
- Powerful Bontrager direct mount brakes
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready wheelset
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Domane carbon, carbon E2 steerer, direct mount brakes
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8 mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop Pro
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop Pro
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact)
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready, 700C clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready, 700C clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 700x28c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 700x28c clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager Affinity Elite, titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 903393
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more