Trek Domane SLR 7 Road Bike 2017
Having already graced the top spot at the podium at this year's Strada Bianche, the Trek Domane SLR 7 Road Bike 2017 has proven itself to be built for comfort, speed and performance. The frame's 600 Series OCLV carbon construction maintains a low weight with high strength and responsiveness.
At the front of the frame, the IsoSpeed decoupler sits just below the stem. This allows the stem to rotate individually from the fork. this increases vertical compliance and riding comfort dramatically without any effect on feel or steering efficiency.
At the rear the IsoSpeed decoupler performs much the same function; allowing the seattube to rotate independently from the top tube to seatstay junction. This increases vertical compliance without compromising pedalling efficiency. The rear IsoSpeed is also adjustable, allowing you to adjust the degree of compliance and stiffness.
Shimano provides the gearing in the form of their Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting. This provides precise and reliable shifting and a compact crankset that will allow you to power up and over tough hills.
Trek's sister company, Bontrager, provide much of the finishing kit including the light and durable Affinity Comp Disc Ready Wheels. These wheels work with the 28mm Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite tyres to provide you with a wide tyre base, fantastic traction and fast rolling. The Domane SLR frame provides a wider tyre range with the ability to fit 28 and 32mm tyres.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, E2, BB90, Power Transfer Construction, hidden mudguard mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Domane Full Carbon, E2, Direct Mount Brake
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree
- HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8mm
- TAPE: Bontrager gel cork tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Bontrager Speed Stop, direct mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano R785 Di2 hydraulic, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, 11-28
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34 (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: None
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Affinity Comp Tubeless Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Affinity Comp Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x28c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x28c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Affinity Elite, Ti rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 627027
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more