Trek Domane SLR 9 Disc Road Bike 2019
One for the serious road cyclists, the Trek Domane SLR 9 Disc Road Bike is packed with race-proven technology, and boasts seriously hard-earned credibility from having won the longest and hardest one-day races in pro cycling.
The frame is constructed from Trek’s own 600 Series OCLV carbon and is armed with a flawless top-end full Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain for instant, precise gear selection whatever the situation.
The frame includes Trek’s innovative adjustable rear IsoSpeed, which allows the seat tube to flex by decoupling it from the top tube, and front IsoSpeed, which similarly allows for improved compliance through the steerer tube. The result is a premium ride feel which smooths out vibrations coming back to you from the road, reducing fatigue and enabling you to ride stronger for longer. Further comfort enhancement comes from the Bontrager carbon IsoCore bar which improves the damping of high-frequency fatigue-inducing vibrations through the hands, arms and shoulders.
The bike rolls on Bontrager’s lightweight Aeolus XXX 2 Tubeless Ready wheels, again made from OCLV carbon. The Laser Control Track ensures powerful braking performance, and the 28mm rim depth provides superior stability and control, so you’ll descend with confidence and reap the benefits of the full handling capabilities of this high-performance bike.
- Adjustable rear IsoSpeed and front IsoSpeed bring a new standard of compliance and ride-smoothing quality
- Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon has an industry-leading balance of weight and stiffness
- Endurance geometry keeps you riding stronger for longer
- Full Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain, complete with 50/34t (compact) chainset and 11-30 cassette
- Endurance geometry has a slightly higher head tube for long ride comfort and stability with no loss of race-edge
- IsoSpeed fork increases compliance and comfort, whilst the unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase
- Bontrager IsoCore Bar reduces front end vibration by 20% over standard carbon handlebars
- Shimano Dura-Ace flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes are smaller and more elegant, yet with superior stopping power
- Power Transfer Construction optimises the key tubing connection points to maximise the efficiency of each pedal stroke
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Domane full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- STEM: Bontrager XXX, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, with computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, 31.8 mm
- BAR TAPE: Bontrager tape
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace flat mount hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace flat mount hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-30t, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34t (compact)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2 Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R4 320 Classics, 700 x 28c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R4 320 Classics, 700 x 28c clincher
- SADDLE: Bontrager Arvada Pro, carbon rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- WEIGHT: 56 cm - 7.44 kg (16.4 lbs)
PRODUCT REF: 940840
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more