Trek Emonda SL Road Frameset
With a multitude of improvements over the standard Emonda ALR Frameset, the Trek Emonda SL Road Frameset is pitted as an out and out, PB tumbling machine that’s sure to put you on the front as you forge your way to victory. It’s constructed with a supremely lightweight Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon fibre that’s responsive and nimble, allowing you to descend tight, technical roads in confidence and climb the harshest of gradients without worry.
The fork of the Emonda SL is constructed from full carbon, meaning it can soak up vibrations and the chatter of the road, and direct mount brakes keep your braking powerful and reliable throughout every ride.
Internal cable routing enhances the durability of the frame, keeping fragile cables from damage in wet weather, whilst a BB90 bottom bracket is stiff and ideal for wasting no energy when you want to lay down the power.
Upgrades from the Emonda ALR Frameset:
- Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame
- Ride Tuned Seat Mast
- Direct mount brakes
- Redefines what's possible for weight and ride performance
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon makes the ultimate light bike possible
- Perfectly balanced, ultra-responsive ride feel
- The world's lightest road line has the world's best warranty
Please note: The Trek Round Seat Cap with 20mm offset is required, and purchased separately.
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, direct mount brakes
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
PRODUCT REF: 750861
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more