Trek Emonda SLR H2 Disc Road Frameset 2018
Proven in the pro-peloton, the Trek Emonda SLR H2 Disc Road Frameset is the ideal choice for riders who yearn for greater stopping power and the ability to put time into their opponents on a wide variety of road profiles. Constructed with Trek’s renowned 700 Series OCLV Carbon, it remains impressively lightweight and offers an incredibly high strength to weight ratio, allowing you the utmost efficiency to climb faster than ever before.
The frame has been subject to Trek’s ride-tuned performance tube optimisation that ensures each and every tube shape and angle is designed to be as stiff, aerodynamic and lightweight as possible. This ensures that when you’re climbing, every ounce of energy you exert turns into forward motion, getting you up those testing climbs.
Disc brake integration furthers the confidence you can descend with, allowing you to brake later and ride with greater control when the weather takes a turn for the worst. The 12mm thru-axles are the ideal choice for complementing the disc brakes, keeping the front and rear of the bike rigid when braking under load and putting down the power when sprinting out the saddle.
Upgrades from the Emonda SLR H1 Frameset:
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame
- H2 position for riders who want a more relaxed, yet still highly aggressive geometry
- Disc brake compatibility for improved stopping power
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon makes the ultimate light bike possible
- Perfectly balanced, ultra-responsive ride feel
- Disc brakes provide reliable, all-weather stopping power
- The world's lightest road line has the world's best warranty
Please note: The Trek Round Seat Cap with 20mm offset is required, and purchased separately.
Images shown are representative of colourway only. Specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru axles, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Émonda carbon disc, carbon E2 steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru axles
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
PRODUCT REF: 750969
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more