Trek Emonda SLR H2 Frameset 2017
Designed for comfort, lightness and performance, the Trek Emonda SLR H2 Frameset 2017 is a pro-level frameset that is ready to take on long hours on the road. Sitting at just 690g for the 50cm size, this frameset pushes the boundaries of what's possible in regards to weight and rider performance.
The frameset is constructed from 700 Series OCLV carbon fibre and the Ride Tuned tubing ensures optimal stiffness and weight over the entire range of sizes. Trek's H2 geometry offers the optimal fit for most riders, with a slightly more relaxed design than Trek's racier H1 geometry.
Direct brake mount options do away with redundant parts while increasing the overall strength and performance of both the front and rear calliper (available separately). Trek's Ride Tuned seatmast is light and comfortable, with a superb ability to absorb road buzz.
- Redefines what's possible for weight and ride performance
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon keeps weight down
- Perfectly balanced, ultra-responsive ride feel
Please note: The Trek Round Seat Cap with 20mm offset is required, and purchased separately.
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible
- FORK: Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 tapered steerer, carbon dropouts
- HEADSET: Cane Creek IS-8 carbon, integrated, stainless sealed cartridge bearings, 1-1/8 top, 1.5" bottom
PRODUCT REF: 656025
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more