Trek Emonda SLR H2 Frameset 2018
The Trek Emonda SLR H2 Frameset 2018 is ultra-responsive, with no compromise on comfort, and is part of Trek's lightest range ever produced, coming in at 640g. The 700 series OCLV carbon fibre layup has increased frame, head tube, bottom bracket and torsional stiffness over the previous model, and has undergone considerable testing by pro riders.
The direct mount brake system ensures powerful, yet progressive braking, increasing overall performance, whilst having extra clearance to accommodate wider tyres of up to 28c. Internal cable routing gives the frame a clean look and the H2 geometry is optimised for power and performance, suiting most riders, with the geometry being ideal for all but the most aggressive riding positions.
Ride-Tuned tubing further contributes to optimal stiffness and weight, with the geometry and tube shapes designed to be both strong and aerodynamic, consistently across the range of sizes.
- Redefines what's possible for weight and ride performance
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon makes the ultimate lightweight bike possible
- Perfectly balanced, ultra-responsive ride feel
Please note: The Trek Round Seat Cap with 20mm offset is required, and purchased separately.
The image is shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, direct mount brakes
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
PRODUCT REF: 749934
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more