Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Trek Powerfly Sport 7 Electric Mountain Bike 2020
The strong aluminium frame will withstand the rigours of trail riding, while the Schwalbe tyres provide excellent off-road grip. This is a versatile option with a 12-speed gearset that has a wide range for riding up the steepest climbs and powering along flat sections.
Front suspension in the SR Suntour fork softens your ride with 100mm of plush suspension. The four-piston Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide all the stopping power you'll ever need, and the 625 Wh battery is engineered for long adventures.
- The new, better-than-ever Bosch motor is smaller, lighter and more efficient. It feels more natural while you’re pedalling, and has less drag when you’re not
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- The size S frame features a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits – 29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames
|FRAME||Trek Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armour, Boost148, 12mm thru-axle|
|FORK||SR Suntour Zeron 35, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm bolt-on thru-axle, 100mm travel|
|STEM||Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0-degree|
|HANDLEBAR||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano XT M8100, long cage, 51T max cog|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51, 12-speed|
|CRANKSET||E*thirteen E*spec Plus, 36T|
|FRONT WHEEL||Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost110|
|REAR WHEEL||Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148|
|FRONT TYRE||Schwalbe Smart Sam Performance, 29x2.25" clincher|
|REAR TYRE||Schwalbe Smart Sam Performance, 29x2.25" clincher|
|SADDLE||Bontrager Commuter Comp, 165mm width|
|SEATPOST||TranzX JD-YSP18, 130 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6mm|
|BATTERY||Bosch PowerTube, 625 Wh|
|MOTOR||2020 Bosch Performance Line CX, 250 Watt, 75 Nm, magnesium body, 25 km/h max assist|
|MANUFACTURER'S CLAIMED WEIGHT||23.64kg (size M)|
|ACCESSORIES||Mudguards, rear rack, Trek Powerfly front light, AXA Blueline rear light|