Trek Procaliber 9.6 Mountain Bike
Not content with producing your standard hardtails, the Trek Procaliber 9.6 Mountain Bike takes things that extra step further. Making use of Trek's innovative ISO decoupler technology, this bike offers an on the nail ride that simultaneously dampens the trail's lumps and bumps without losing that responsive hardtail agility.
Making use of a Trek OCLV Mountain carbon fibre, you can be assured of a top quality strength and rigidity in the frame of this bike. With internal routing cleaning the line of your bike and with a PF92 bottom bracket and G2 geometry, this bike holds 29er wheels and rides them with superb stability at low speeds, and with terrain gobbling speed when unleashing your power and hitting your line perfectly. With a premium quality strength assuring you of a tough build on the trail, the rear IsoSpeed coupler gives you a fantastic feel and greater capability for riding XC courses or tackling rougher rides.
Carbon armour further fortifying your machine, this bike provides you with a top quality resistance, whilst a RockShox Recon Gold RL front fork provides a 100mm travel, taking out the very worst of the road ahead. A remote lockout giving you the efficiency you demand as and when you need it, this bike is sure to offer a better than ever feel when pursuing the trail to its conclusion.
Equipped with an array of Shimano componentry and with an 11-speed 11-42 tooth cassette operated by means of a Shimano Deore XT M8000 rear derailleur, you can be sure to ride with a high-quality composition and wide-ranging gearing, reinforcing the quality of your ride with a smooth transition between your gearing. Weighing a claimed 11.99 kilos in its 17.5-inch configuration, this is a premium machine ready for your high paced off-road adventures.
- Shimano componentry for slick and swift gear changing
- Trek's OCLV Mountain carbon fibre construction
- Internal cable routing
- IsoSpeed rear provides smoother riding with improved vertical compliance
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, balanced post mount brake, PF92, Boost148 and G2 Geometry on 29ers
- FORK: RockShox Recon Gold RL, Solo Air, remote lockout, fast black uppers, E2 tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, Boost110, 100 mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: N/A
- HEADSET: FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width
- GRIPS: Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano M425 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano M425 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX M7020
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore XT M8000, Shadow Plus
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX M7000, 11-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X11-1
- CRANKSET: Race Face Aeffect, 36/26
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX M7000, 11-42, 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: PF92
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: Bontrager Duster Elite Tubeless Ready 28-hole, tubeless strips included
- HUBS: Bontrager sealed bearing, CenterLock, Boost148
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20"
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20"
- SADDLE: Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 8 mm offset
- WEIGHT: 11.99kg in 17.5 inch (claimed)
PRODUCT REF: 807795
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more