Trek Session C 27.5 Mountain Bike Frameset 2019
If Rachel Atherton or Gee Atherton are anything to go by, the Trek Session C 27.5 Mountain Bike Frameset 2019 is a fully fledged trail shredder ready to take your ride control, handling and ultimately, speed to new heights. Everything about this frameset is designed to keep you pinned, firing at full gas and assuring you of supremacy when you check out your times down the run.
The frame is constructed from Trek’s OCLV Mountain Carbon, keeping the overall weight insanely low and letting you handle a bike as you want it to handle: snappy, responsive and agile. The E2 tapered head tube furthers durability of the front end and stops any flex in the front, whilst a down tube guard reduces rock strike damage when you’re pounding over rock gardens at full gas.
Designed solely for downhill use only, the geometry of the Session is entirely developed for stability and handling, allowing you to rip into the corners and send huge jumps with more confidence than you ever thought imaginable. With this in mind, a 210mm front fork is the ideal choice for the Session C 27.5, giving impressive impact absorption and keeping your front end in check.
Stopping the rear from bouncing around like a rabbit on steroids, Trek have introduced a Fox Factory Float rear shock. Tuned by the Trek Suspension Lab, this shock features externally adjustable rebound and low-speed compression, meaning you can perfect your ride to your preferences and shred the trails with full knowledge your bike is built to do the job.
- Longer, more aggressive geometry keeps you attacking the whole way down
- OCLV Mountain Carbon with Carbon Armor is downhill tough
- Fine-tune your ride with Mino Link and an all-new adjustable headset system
- Fast 27.5˝ wheels get you down the mountain first
- FRAME: Trek OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and stays, ABP, magnesium EVO Link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, integrated frame protection, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, ISCG mount, 210 mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: Fox Factory Float X2, high/low speed rebound adjust, high/low speed compression adjust, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 225x75 mm
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom (includes geometry adjust angled cups)
PRODUCT REF: 750777
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more