Trek Silque SLR 6 Womens Road Bike 2017
The Trek Silque SLR 6 Womens Road Bike 2017 has a full-carbon 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with both front and rear IsoSpeed technology and Women’s Specific Design (WSD), plus a specific full-carbon fork that absorbs road vibrations for a more comfortable ride, making it a true pedigree in the world of road cycling.
Alongside these performance driving features, the frame is constructed with Trek’s incredible ‘power transfer construction’ that enhances efficiency and the IsoSpeed decoupler increases the comfort over rough ground without losing any power.
Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed commands the reliable and fast shifting performance on the Silque SLR 6, offering an abundant range of gearing that’ll allow you to conquer testing climbs and leave the pack behind. Internal routing improves the durability of the cabling by protecting it from any external knocks or adverse weather.
The finishing of the Silque SLR 6 isn’t something to ignore, either, with a range of components set to improve both your comfort and ride experience. The Bontrager Ajna Elite saddle with Titanium rails compliments the rear IsoSpeed technology by further enhancing the suppleness of the rear end, without affecting the efficiency of the frame. The Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatpost enhances the lightweight nature of the rear end, whilst a Shimano Ultegra 6800 brakes offers precise and powerful braking in wet weather conditions.
- Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed decouplers smooth rough roads
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed groupset improves shifting speed and reliability
- The WSD-specific frame is ride-tuned for smoothness and power
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame lets you ride stronger, longer
- Internal routing and a 3S chain keeper provide flawless shifting
- Weight: 7.54kg (54cm)
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Trek 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, WSD-tuned Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, Power Transfer Construction, hidden mudguard mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Silque full carbon, E2 tapered steerer, direct mount brakes
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- STEM: Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-SF, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, direct mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-32, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 50/34 (compact)
- CHAINRINGS: 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB90
- PEDALS: Not included
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x28c
- REAR TYRE: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x28c
- SADDLE: Bontrager Ajna Elite, titanium rails
- SEATPOST: Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seat mast cap, 20mm offset
PRODUCT REF: 646174
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more